Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Strange enough, my printable got deleted    

Strange enough, my printable got deleted

Gi2gi
Georgia

Strange enough, my printable got deleted

So, I �d been collecting adjectives and verbs that take various prepositions. Made a printable and published. 
Then I get a message saying that it was not an esl resourse... Good encouragment, though ;) Has anyone faced the same thing?

13 Nov 2014      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I did not see your printable that got deleted.

Did you write the instructions on the worksheet (and not only in the description blurb on the eslprintables site)?

Did you include a task such as exercises using the list of adjectives and verbs you collected?

--Mary 

13 Nov 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I DID write the instructions, and the printable was a reference (and a good one, I presume) without the need of supplementary exercises .... 

13 Nov 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

It would be nice if the person responsible for the removal of a printable gave a more precise reason...

13 Nov 2014     

florimago
Spain

Did you use your mother language apart from English?

13 Nov 2014     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well,

I haven �t seen that one but maybe it was for the same reason why I have just reported your another ws about writing informal letters - all the phrases are taken from http://www.academia.edu/8176087/How_to_pass_the_Cambridge_First_Certificate_Writing_Section_FCE_Paper_2_Writing_How_to_pass_the_Cambridge_First_Certificate_Writing_Section_How_to_pass_the_Cambridge_First_Certificate_Writing_Section
or any other web pages, but they�re not definitely your own work. And that�s against the rules.

13 Nov 2014     

Zora
Canada

You can only use texts/stories/etc from elsewhere if you add activities of your own to it. But you are not allowed to publish lists or activities taken from books, webpages or any other place.

13 Nov 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

MJ_Misa,
I think you are the sort of a person who enjoys reporting and thus gets the satisfaction of ruining things

The worksheet you reported is NOT a copy paste from a certain resource but rather a compilation from various open sources on the Net and has been revised/edited by me and you could also notice that there are some FUNDAMENTAL amendments and supplements... I could just as successfully go on and report some of your ws (like a list of phrasal verbs which seems to be a copy/paste but I do not care). I have reported one of your "beautiful frames/templates", though ...

14 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

@Gi2gi

It �s fundamentally against the rules of this webiste to insult another member on the forum.
The moderators invest a lot of time and energy to prevent the website  from any legal consequences.
And it is definitely not legal to copy somebody else �s work and present it as their own.
As a graduate (which I suppose you are ) you should know that.

14 Nov 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

@isa2
 I have edited the post which was not an insult at all but rather my opinion on one of the members of the treasured community, but anyway ....  All I want is an explanation from the person who removed my ws. 

14 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

@Gi2gi

I think it would be best to send a PM and try to solve the matter.

14 Nov 2014     

1    2    Next >