Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LETTER EXCHANGING PROJECT    

LETTER EXCHANGING PROJECT

yuky
Italy

LETTER EXCHANGING PROJECT

Hi, 
I �m  Anna, I �m from Italy and I teach English.
Are you interested in a letter exchanging project? I �ve got two groups of pupils aged 12-13 who would be happy to communicate with their peers, to know about each other, about other cultures, people, history.
Pupils will send letters by post, the teacher should collect all letters together and make a package. we can also put everything we like in the package: things about our countries, newspapers, magazines etc. It would be nice and later, in future our students can write each other themselves if they like and they will choose themselves how to do it: by post or by mails.
 Hugs,
           Anna 

15 Nov 2014      

surfinia2
Spain

Hi Anna,
That would be great!
I was looking for something similar.
My students are 13-14. Would that be okay?
If you need any other details from us, you can send me a private message.
Kind regards,
surfinia2

15 Nov 2014     

yuky
Italy

Ok, Surfinia
thank you very much for your reply. I �ve just sent you a private message with some details.
Anyway, I �ve got two groups of students and each group consists of about 20 students, so I hope someone else will cooperate with us.

Hugs,
                   Anna 

16 Nov 2014     

bibikos
Greece

Hi Anna,

I �ve just posted a message on the board asking for pen-pals. In my school we have 6 classes of 6th grade students (aged 12)  that could participate in this project. What are you thinking of being the frequency of exchanging letters?
 Let me know if you are interested

Ioanna

20 Nov 2014