Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I would like your help in my Project - E-pal International Friends     

I would like your help in my Project - E-pal International Friends

Mikesilver
Brazil

I would like your help in my Project - E-pal International Friends

Hello everybody,
I am an English Teacher in a private course in Brazil, so I started a project with my students and, if possible, I would like your help.
My students, 12 years old, have been writing letters talking about their lives and routines here in Brazil. I would like to send these letters through the e-mail, and I would like students from all over the world answer them.
You as a teacher, would have to print the letters ( that I am going to send via e-mail), and deliver them to the students in your classes.
After you would have to send them back via e-mail for us in Brazil.
My students are very happy and excited with this project.
If you can help me, I would be so glad and thankful.
I hope your answer in my e-mail: [email protected]

Beforehand, thank you so much for make part of this project!

Mr. Pereira (MarkSilver)

19 Nov 2014      

[email protected]
Italy

Hello! I �m a primary school teacher in Italy and I teach in a 4th class of a public school. My pupils are younger than yours, actually they are only 9, but among them there �a a girl, who wishes really a lot to come to Brazil, because her mum is Brazilian (but her father doesn �t let it possible). So we would be very pleased to have en e- mail exchange with you, if you think that this is suitable to your class.
So, let us know.
Bye for now
Daniela Iuppo

19 Nov 2014     

carmeladima
Italy

Hi! I teach in a low-sec school in Italy and my students are aged between 11 and 14. I �m thinking over your idea, but I would like to know how often this email exchange would occur.

thanks
Carmela 

19 Nov 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

Hello, I am a teacher from Slovenia. I also have students of that age and I �d be glad to give the letters to some of them and I know they would also be happy to write back.

Best wishes,
 Minka 

19 Nov 2014     

sawsen abid
Tunisia

Good morning :) Iam an English teacher from Tunisia. I am doing the same in my prep school. So, I �m really interested to share some emails with you. Here is my email adress: [email protected] , you could send me  the emails and explain things better to me . It �s exciting to know how thing work there in your country . Have a nice day :D

19 Nov 2014     

balot27
Tunisia

hi all,
i ve been leafing through all posts and looks like a great idea to implement. i am teaching the same age group in Dubai and the idea could compete seriously with similar projects -british council to name a few.
i will ask my kids to proceed with the idea and i humbly  request your consent before i get into work.

20 Nov 2014     

Mikesilver
Brazil

Project - E-pal International Friends

I am so happy that so many teacher accepted to participate in my project.  As soon as possible I am going to send the letters.
I would like to ask to the interested teachers that send me an e-mail, because I am going to send the project and the procedure for you.
My e-mail address is [email protected].

All of you have my consent to do this project in your country or school.

I am wainting you contact through e-mail.

Best Wishes,

Mr. Pereira 

20 Nov 2014