Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Uploadings    

Uploadings

agusjavier
Argentina

Uploadings

Hi! Can we, argentina teachers upload activities from THE TEACHER�S MAGAZINE???
Teachers, here in Argentina we  can  buy a magazine that is dedicated to teachers of english in which includes activities and readings to use in the classroom.
Victor, can I take activities from this magazine and upload them? I thought it because it will be helpful for the teachers around the world, right?
What do you think????

2 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi agusjavier,

Very simple answer is NO!  This site is here to upload your OWN ORIGINAL printables, powerpoints etc.  This is very clearly set out everytime you go to upload a document. 
If you are wondering about uploading ask yourself - "Did I make this printable myself?" If yes - YAY upload.  If no - then don�t.  Straight forward. Easy, simple.

2 Oct 2008     

Sanopinto
Portugal

Someone said that I stole some nationalities flashcards but as I explained I took some pictures from the colleague flashcards but altered them in Paint programm because I couldn�t find all the nationalities I needed. I don�t consider that stealing because I explained myself when I posted them. It took me some time to do that so just be careful when saying something is stolen.

2 Oct 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

hELLO agusjavier and vickiii,

I have to agree with vickii here, because if you upload things from that magazine you are violating their copyrights (unless you have explicit permission from their behalf to do so, and i honestly doubt you will get that)

Why don�t you try using these magazines to inspire your OWN exercises, with a little imagination great things can come up from our heads!!! You would be surprised to see what beautiful things you can create on your own!!!

HAVE A GO!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK

All the best from Venado Tuerto (south of Santa Fe) ARGENTINA!!!!!!!

2 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Sanopinto,
I was just responding to the question - if you can honestly say you created something then hey - it isn�t stealing. I borrow ideas all of the time.  Even yesterdays printable I uploaded is completely based on someone elses work.  It is so wonderful to be able to use other peoples ideas to create your own.  Collaboration is a wonderful thing.

vicki

2 Oct 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Dear Vickiii

COULDN�T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!

2 Oct 2008