Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > What about having a chat??    

What about having a chat??

andreaewa
Uruguay

What about having a chat??

I have been discussing with some teachers on the forum about the possibility of having a chat room on the site. What do you think? Would you like it? I think it will be a great opportunity for us to share more things, get closer (and practise our English!Wink).

Victor, do you think it�s possible?

17 Feb 2009      

al2018
Argentina

Sign me in!   Smile

17 Feb 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I LOVE THE IDEA OF CHATING WITH YOU!!!
I WILL BE TOO MUCH ADDICTED TO ESL !!! AND I THINK WE WILL LEARN MORE.
Thumbs Up 
xoxo, PAULA

17 Feb 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Those of you who have been with printables with sometime will recall that the original site had a more elaborate forum with facilities to learn more about colleagues, if they were on-line etc.  Not exactly a chat room, but similar.

Unfortunately the system crashed, not sure of the reasons why but I think it just became too complicated.  So, whilst the idea of a chat room is indeed extremely desireable I have a suspicion that Victor might be reluctant to make the site more complicated.  There have been several hiccups already since the transfer of the site to a new server and any more adjustments may make it even more unstable.

Do folks think there may be a possibility of setting up a specific printables chat facility in already established sites such as MSN or others.  I am not so used to using chat rooms and so am not fully aware of all that is available.

17 Feb 2009     

trelly
Argentina

I simply loved the idea of being able to chat with all of u! What may be more interesting, using a certain chatroom may help unnecessary posting here.
As far as I know, there are several ways to be in contact, the one I used the most was an Irc client, a chat programme where we could have a channel for eslPrintables � users.
I �ve used it for a long time, and it �s a very simple tool to use. If you want, I can create a chatroom and show u all how to get in there.
Cheers!

Trelly

17 Feb 2009     

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Zora

A great worksheet

Before I hop off to bed, I �d like to point out a worksheet that I stumbled onto this evening. It �s by a new member and I think it �s a great revision activity... she �s has it up as a test and obviously it can be used as one... I know that I �ll be using it as a revision/test with my students very soon!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=180613#thetop

Good night people and shoot me for plugging a new members work, if you like!! But sometimes a great worksheet needs a little help!! Tongue

Good night and sleep tight everyone!

17 Feb 2009

Victoria Barachman
Israel

I am not sure about this worksheet. I �ve seen it before.
HI everybody! Hi Vitor!

You are right Victoria. This worksheet is mine. I hate this word, but i can�t help saying that this worksheet is stolen. It �s mine. you all can see it among my workshhets. Don �t download it please.

Thumbelina17

17 Feb 2009     

Thumbelina17
Portugal

Hi Isabel Cardoso!

Why did you do that? I hope you to delete this worksheet  which is not yours as you know

very well.

Thumbelina17

17 Feb 2009