Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fabulous work from Julia45!    

Fabulous work from Julia45!

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Fabulous work from Julia45!

Every now and then, I discover a member whose work is truly marvellous and game-changing for me. This has happened a few times and I won �t mention names in case I miss anyone out!
This morning, I discovered the brilliant and innovative Julia45. I can recommend her thoroughly. Anyone else got any favourites?

7 Dec 2014      

karagozian
France

Yes, you Lynne !!

7 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

He he :-) and you Monique! I haven �t uploaded anything since getting my new laptop which is just not the same as my old one. For example, when I insert a shape, it is blue instead of unfilled and it all becomes too much trouble... !

7 Dec 2014     

lockman
Morocco

I recommend mabdel and mena22

7 Dec 2014     

khaledxp
Tunisia

Hi,colleague

I �ve got many favourites and you happen to be one of them ... Thanks a lot for sharing your fabuloous work ... If you don �t mind,I �ll be honoured if you proof read my worksheets ...Would you focus on the approach and authenticity of lunguage ???  Thanks again

7 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I like mine :D

7 Dec 2014     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Mena is amazing ... and Alenka!  Lynne , libertybelle , anita ... and many more if I think hard !

7 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Good choices! Don �t forget Guorkhan, Nurikzan, Katyana, elojolie... There �s a great interactive clock on here from Foose...
Mena is amazing, isn �t she? We also have great templates from PhilipR, ueslteacher, Zailda. Minibooks from MarietheHouse , cat ppts from PeterHardy... Anita �s stories are lovely..

7 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

BTW, I have found the for/against worksheets by Karagozian very useful when getting my SS to write discursive essays. 

7 Dec 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Many Tunisian teachers are indeed sharing interesting worksheets. What they post may not be useful to many of the members here, but to us, Tunisians, it is really helpful. 

7 Dec 2014     

zinaida954
Russian Federation

IMHO gabitza is one of the best!

7 Dec 2014     

1    2    Next >