Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploading problems    

Uploading problems

raiver
Peru

Uploading problems

Hello, I love this site, because is so helpful, but I have been trying to upload a ppt for about a month, several times a day and I cannot do it, the percentagegets to100% but it cannot display the site and says that there is aninternal error, I have checked the size of my and extension file and everything is ok, I don �t know if this is happening frequently here, in the FAQs saysthat I should try several times, as I mentioned bfore, I have been tryig for almost a month, I hope you can help me. On the other hand, CONGRATULATIONS, I LOVE THIS SITE AND IS GREATHELP FOR TEACHERS AROUND THE GLOBE :)

8 Dec 2014      

Manuhk
Hong Kong

Is it a .pptx? If yes, I had the same problem. I converted the file into a .ppt one - I was able to upload it that way, but sadly lost a few features.

8 Dec 2014     

raiver
Peru

I did the same but nothing happened, I �ll keep on trying, thanks :)

8 Dec 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Have you tried splitting the ppt into 2 ppts and uploading each one separately?

8 Dec 2014