Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet totally created by myself was reported!    

Worksheet totally created by myself was reported!

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

Worksheet totally created by myself was reported!

I created a worksheet which is called "10 ideas of teaching First Conditional" and it was reported by someone. I wonder what the reason is.... I made it totally by myself, the pictures don �t have any watermarks (one of them was drawn by ME), the language is fully ENGLISH, ideas are mine, because I were making them up myself  when I was working at Wall Street Institute. I am really getting tired of this No mood to share own ideas when they are rejected. I spent two hours gathering my ideas from scattered papers which I had made before, and it �s just for nothing! 

Sorry for this message. That is just a cry from the depths of soul! I think some teachers whose worksheets were reported for no reason too will understand me. 

My best regards,
Anastasia  

23 Dec 2014      

Mariethe House
France

Just checked and the picture on the first page of your document has been copied from:

http://www.brainpopesl.com/level3/unit5/lesson1/lessonplan/14676.jpg

23 Dec 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

All pictures in all worksheets which we have on this website have been copied from different resources. If the picture does not have a watermark or lable of the company, so? 

23 Dec 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Dear friend,

We are not allowed to use pictures or anything from other ESL resources.
Here �s your picture; if you look at the bottom it says: Brain POP Esl. All rights reserved....etc

23 Dec 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

Lol, the picture which you are showing here really has the statement of Brain Pop ESL, but the one which I copied does not have this "mark", I cut it out. Nobody would even have seen that the worksheet had this picture. Like any other pictures copied from lots of other esl or non-els resourses. Ok. Let it be so. Good luck moderating. Sorry for bothering. really. I only wanted my colleagues from other countries to be able to use the ideas which I came up with. 

Best wishes,
Anastasia  

23 Dec 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Are you so naïve as to think the moderators could not check your picture even if you"cut it out"!

Actually I am a moderator but never go there because it �s too complicated! I just wanted to check in order to see if there was some kind of injustice there as you were crying from the depth of your soul!

I hope this incident will  not ruin your Christmas .... if you celebrate it!
Cheers from
Mariethe 

23 Dec 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

Nothing can spoil my Christmas, do not worry about it. 
I only wanted to tell you that all pictures which teachers use in the worksheets are taken from different websites whether they cut the watermarks out or not, like i did this time. But for some reason only separate worksheets get deleted (and I mean not only my worksheets, many teachers complain here about this kind of situations). So, do not call me naive, please. You deleted it, fine. It made you satisfied. I am not going to continue this conversation any more. The topic is closed.  Merry Christmas. 

Cheers from snowy Russia
Anastasia  

23 Dec 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

Anastasia, Mariethe does not have the power to remove your printable.  It happens through the votes of  moderators, not just one. 

Also, googling images does not mean they are legit to use.  You can set your research to find images that are ok to use if you click on search tools and then usage rights. My google settings are in English. Adding a print screen of what it looks like.

Happy holidays everyone! 

23 Dec 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

I wish all the contributors the most peaceful moments what remains of this year and the next one, and so on. Anastasia, I download your daily contributions and I appreciate your hard work very much.

23 Dec 2014     

theone72
Russian Federation

could you send me the deleted work to my e-mail?    [email protected]

24 Dec 2014     

yingwenlaoshi
Russian Federation

theone72, hello. I �ve sent it to you. 

24 Dec 2014     

1    2    3    Next >