Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Why can īt I see any new contributions?    

Why can īt I see any new contributions?

Elina21
Greece

Why can īt I see any new contributions?

Hello everyone!

I hope you have a good time either enjoying Christmas holidays or just having another productive day!

I need to ask you if you also encounter problems with the new contributions. It īs been two days now that I can īt see anything new uploaded. Is this a common problem?
Thank you for your answers.

26 Dec 2014      

ykate
Russian Federation

I have the same problem.

26 Dec 2014     

florimago
Spain

with the same problem too for a couple of days

26 Dec 2014     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Because there have been no new contributions - as simple as that :) I īve been trying to upload new worksheets for the past couple of days but no luck yet. Hope the issue will be resolved soon. 

26 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I assume it īs because it īs Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

26 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

Obviously it is a system glitch that Victor will have to fix.

26 Dec 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Lynne, darling, what happened to you (I mean judging by your ava)? Had one too many;)))

26 Dec 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Sophia - isn īt it a scream? It is from a ppt from a member on here. He or she gave such an introduction to the famous superhero Barry Turbo. Like a fool, I started searching the net, wondering how I had missed out on this character. Of course, there is no such superhero, but in the meantime, I had grown quite fond of the little fellow!

27 Dec 2014