Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can ´t download    

Can ´t download

kalaa
Algeria

Can ´t download

I don´t know what the problem is but I haven ´t  downloaded any of the contributions since  24rd December. Any help, please. Thank you very much in advance.

26 Dec 2014      

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I think there aren´t any new contributions. Everybody seems to be busy at Christmas.

26 Dec 2014     

rohe23
Russian Federation

Neither I...

26 Dec 2014     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Same here, no sign of them. 
I guess that some of the moderators may be on holiday. An announcement would have been nice though. 

26 Dec 2014     

juliag
Japan

Hi, if you look down a couple of posts you´ll be able to see that even at Christmas some people have been trying to upload prints without any success, so I would guess that there is a slight problem with the uploading system that will be fixed soon, and until then all we can do is wait and enjoy our Christmas.

Merry Christmas all! Enjoy your time with family and friends.

26 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

Hi Tony C,

Moderators are not to "blame" for system glitches as they have no influence whatsoever on the maintenance of the website.
Victor Gayol who is the owner of the website will have to look into the matter and I suppose he will do so after the holidays. In the meantime we can do nothing but be patient.

Enjoy your holidays.

26 Dec 2014     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Actually I was not blaming anyone for any glitches this time. I just assumed that before being posted to the new contributions page,  a moderator might have a quick look at it to make sure it was not an undesirable upload. Any other infringements are duly reported to the moderators once uploaded.
Obviously I do not know the full process of how the system works, just the important bits.
Thank you for replies to my comment though. 

26 Dec 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

JuliaG - Nice to see you around!  Happy Holidays!

26 Dec 2014     

isa2
Austria

No offence meant, Tony. I was only trying to explain.
Happy holidays.

26 Dec 2014