Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Contest    

Caption Contest

Peter Hardy
Australia

Caption Contest

Yippee, I won the Caption Contest. Thanks, Flory, I feel honoured.  But now I have to solve the problem of finding a funny picture (as if I don �t have any).  I think that this one will tickle your imagination:

Looking forward to your witty comments. Cheers, Peter 

9 Jan 2015      

maryse pey�
France

Oh no ! This alien food again ! I can �t purr !!!

9 Jan 2015     

florimago
Spain

The cat :Come on, let�s do it ! You eat my food and I �ll go for that�lobster over there !!!

9 Jan 2015     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Cat : Well, this is my interpretation of the motto I�ve heard some pigs whispering to each other "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others!"

9 Jan 2015     

jamiejules
France

cat: "Now, that �s for pulling my tail earlier! and consider yourself lucky the litter tray was too heavy!"

9 Jan 2015     

Mariethe House
France

Cat to baby"s mum:"

" I don �t understand why you �re telling me off ! Didn�t You just ask me to share my breafkast with Jimmy ?" Confused

9 Jan 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Cat : " Oh, those young mothers! Give babies junk food! Don �t worry, I �ll share some vitamins with you, baby"

9 Jan 2015     

AL3NA
Mexico

Cat: Don �t worry. It �s tradition. Your big brother gave ME the food he didn �t like when I was a kitten. Now it �s my turn. Soon you �ll be able to do the same to someone else.

9 Jan 2015     

kalythe
Canada

Cat: �You tell, the teddy bear gets it! �

9 Jan 2015     

isa2
Austria

Angry cat:  MEEE NOOO LIKE this FODDER! See your son �s reaction???!!!

9 Jan 2015     

douglas
United States

"Grasshopper, If you want to be a Ninja with cat -like reflexes, you need to start eating this stuff now."

9 Jan 2015     

1    2    Next >