Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English for law and civil engineering for ESP class    

English for law and civil engineering for ESP class

gooya
Iran

English for law and civil engineering for ESP class

hello my dear colleagues
I want to teach english for civil engineering ang english for law this semester.can you introduce me some sources for these fields.the texts that I can work them in ESP classes.

13 Jan 2015      

ykate
Russian Federation

As I know, Oxford University Press has textbooks English for Engineers.

13 Jan 2015     

Flora.m123
Greece

Greetings!
Regarding English for Lawyers, check "Introduction to International Law" by Cambridge, which is  an excellent coursebook for Professional Lawyers. If your students are at a more advanced level, you may want to check a more advanced book by the same publishing house. Oxford had some Business Books as well, and you might want to check the european commision website, where you can find tons of texts and resources for your students! 
 Finally you can also check https://sites.google.com/a/slu.edu/legal-esl/ where you can find more ideas. If you just google "Law English texts" you can find many resources and one of the best ideas is to use real life material taken by newspapers such as the Guardian and The New York Times to use in your classroom. 
Good Luck!  

14 Jan 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have a look at the books that are available from one of the mainstream publishers
http://www.expresspublishing.co.uk/eltesp.php?Country=uk&Category=12 

14 Jan 2015