Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > The motivator    

The motivator

aftab57
United Kingdom

The motivator

sarasantos
Portugal
I would like to thank sara for setting  high standard of thanking people for their contributions. It is the least we can do!

23 Jan 2015      

maryse pey�
France

Yes, you are right ! Sara is a great friend and a very nice member !

Hugs.

Maryse.

23 Jan 2015     

you_per7
Algeria

you are right aftab57

I do appreciate her comments and nice words on the new contributions 

23 Jan 2015     

morenopalomares
Spain

I thought about the same some days ago: Sara �s kindness when it comes to thanking all of us is unique. She always has a nice comment for all of us, even when it is our birthday!

Sara, it �s my turn to tell you how thankful I am for your thoughfulness. Big, big hug.

23 Jan 2015     

morenopalomares
Spain

I meant �thoughtfulness � !!!!! What would life be without typos!!!!

23 Jan 2015     

M.A.STER
Poland

Lots of hugs for Sara! Thank you for your kindness:)

23 Jan 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, Sara is great. Even though we have never met her in person, her thoughtfulness shines through. 

23 Jan 2015     

karagozian
France

I don �t know what to add, but her comments are like little treasures that enlighten your day keep us going.  THANK YOU Sara. You must be a fantastic teacher. Wish I was one of your students or pupils.

23 Jan 2015     

spied-d-aignel
France

Well well well guys , how right you all are. Sara �s comments are really precious , much appreciated  with all  her humour and kindness. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for your thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

Hugs  to Portugal from Normandy, Sylvie!:))))
Where are the smileys Victor ???????????

23 Jan 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Absolutely! Thank you Sarasantos  for the encouragement :) 

Also, many thanks to  spied-d-aignel, Snowflake33, vcjr, morenopalomares, Kr�mel, regina.z, tsyr, falafel, hazza, aftab57,LenkaW and many many others (sorry if I missed someone) for their  super encouraging comments :)) 

23 Jan 2015     

[email protected]
Spain

Absolutely true, it is great to be  rewarded with her motivating comments and her wonderful smile.  Thank you Sara.

23 Jan 2015     

1    2    Next >