Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A suggestion?!    

A suggestion?!

moravc
Czech Republic

I AGREE, ROTATING would be perfect !!!
And the limit of 1 worksheet upload a day is nice idea too. It can teach contributors to upload longer worksheets... :-)

And I have got another idea -
how about "Recommendation corner" FOR RECOMMENDING OTHER PEOPLE �S WORK
- I mean - perfect content, very original idea (not the frills, pinkies and cuties) but the really comprehensive OR original worksheet of UNIQUE quality.

-How about recommending worksheets of many pages with very useful content?

(the problem is that people upload sometimes 4 pages, but the font or layout is big, so when I put size12 font it is ONE page in the end :-(  )

19 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Whoever thought of this idea should wear the crown that �s embellishing my lovely head! Therefore, i solemnly give it to thee, my dear ... (let �s see who posted) ... ZORAAA!!!

(P.S. Zora, but if possible, only for today. Wink I �ve really grown to it ... the crown ... it just fits me ... and likes me ... if it �s ok ... Ok, two days, but no longer than that!) Cool

19 Feb 2009     

trelly
Argentina

I �m absolutely with you Linda!
Older worksheets are really useful and well prepared too!
The idea of limiting uploading would be excellent, not only to have better prepared worksheets (not just a colouring someone downloaded from the Internet and pasted on word) but also to avoid having members splitting their works just to get more points! (That �s something I will never understand, I mean, when there are no images on the worksheets they are really far from the kb limit... so what �s the point in splitting them?)

Warm fuzzies for you all!

Trelly

PS: I �m really happy that Frenchfrog came back!

19 Feb 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

IT WOULD BE GREAT!

19 Feb 2009     

hekateros
Portugal

I agree with you Thumbs Up

19 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

It seems ok, sometimes I need some specific stuff and I have a look at the older printables, but, there are so many, I just see some of them.

19 Feb 2009     

Buzybeee
Poland

I agree with you Zora. There are so many printables and I don �t really have time to go through all these pages to look at some older stuff, so usually I end up preparing something myself. I also think hat it would be nice for all these people who have been been contributing here for a long time. So you have my vote Thumbs Up

27 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2