Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Demonstration Lesson    

Demonstration Lesson

ulysse carthage
Tunisia

Demonstration Lesson

Hi everybody !
I m going to present a demonstration lesson this week. It will be about market day ( group session) i.e songs , listening, video, role plays ,any other activities and especially games related to the theme because the learners are biginners. 
What do you advise me to do?
I am waiting for your help,. Any worksheet, any link, any suggestion, any  thing  could help me. Thanks in advance.
By the way , would you explain to me how to play the bingo game and would you suggest other games?
 Have a nice day!

1 Feb 2015      

tahreej
Tunisia

Hi, why don �t you bring some clothes to the class and let your pupils enact short dialogues through asking about items they like or want to buy, they can also ask about price ,size and colour. You can play riddles ,too. For example you describe what one of the pupils is wearing without mentioning his or her name, then the pupil who is targeted has to come to the board and say "it �s me"

3 Feb 2015