Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Summarized News Site: Newser    

Summarized News Site: Newser

douglas
United States

Summarized News Site: Newser

Hi All,

I just stumbled across a news site that I find very useful for my lessons. It condenses its news reports into two paragraphs and a picture--perfect size for an English lesson. I find I can print the report and a few questions about the text on a single A4 page.  Douglas says: "check it out"

http://www.newser.com/

Cheers,
Douglas

4 Feb 2015      

EstherLee76
Peru

It �s great -- not just for my students but for myself!  Thanks Douglas!

4 Feb 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Hi dear Douglas,
You are really precious for this site ! Thank you so much (what a weak word...) for everything dear friend.
Hugs.
Maryse.
Thank You!! Images

4 Feb 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Great site - Thx Douglas.Thumbs Up

I just read the article about the therapy kangaroo being kicked out of McDonalds. At fist I wondered when did kangaroos start becoming therapy animals and visiting McDonalds but then I read the comments and they gave me a good laugh.

Cheers

Jayho

4 Feb 2015     

chuppacricri
France

I checked it out and found it great. It will be very handy to train my students for their exams as they need to understand as quicky as possible a short text. These news article are just the right size. Thanks a lot

4 Feb 2015