Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen-friend project    

Pen-friend project

hamidov206
Morocco

Pen-friend project

Hello Colleagues from all over the globe!
After the success of a project of  correspondence between a group of beginners from Morocco with others from Turkey. I would like to launch another version. I am very sure that this activity is one of the very beneficial and interesting activities as it allows students to explore new cultures along with improving their reading, writing skills as well as their language level in general. So, if you are interested, Just let me know and we can set off right away on this enjoyable experience!

26 Mar 2015      

crzaroni
Brazil

Hi. I �m also looking for kids from all over the world to comunicate with my students. I have 9 groups of 25 students each. They �re 7, 8 years old. How old are your students?
Thanks in advance.

27 Mar 2015     

hamidov206
Morocco

Thank you very much dear colleague for your interest. Unfortunately, my students are a bit older. They are between 14 and 17. We would like to explore the south American culture if there is a group within the ages I mentioned. Thanks once again.

27 Mar 2015     

barishoyraz
Turkey

Hi everybody,

My students are aged between 12-14 if you are interested in writing real letters by post.

Bar�� Hoyraz
TURKEY 

27 Mar 2015     

hamidov206
Morocco

Hello Hoyraz, 
Thank you for your interest. Your group may be convenient for both of mine and crzaroni from Brazil. Anyway, we are ready, to set off. Send me a number of students names with their gender and age (those who are 13-14 if possible).
Thank you. 

27 Mar 2015