Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Non-fiction texts (How to introduce/teach these in class?)    

Non-fiction texts (How to introduce/teach these in class?)

teacherlibi
Colombia

Non-fiction texts (How to introduce/teach these in class?)

Hi everyone!

I �m teaching third graders, and one of the topics for our English class is non-fiction texts. I want to work with short books and/or booklets that have information texts and fact files about animals and nature, or any type of material so that they get familiar with the structure, identify sections and elements, and afterwards they �re able to produce similar texts about information they know about.

I want to know if you have websites or services where I can get material from, or if you have developed lesson plans that cover this topic and have successfully worked with your pupils.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Thanks! :) 

4 Apr 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can find the guidelines here
There are lots of suggestions here but they are not free. 
Maybe you �ll be able to find something free here
or

4 Apr 2015     

teacherlibi
Colombia

Thank you so much :) ueslteacher 

5 Apr 2015