Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

Buzybeee
Poland

Problems with uploading

Hello everybody Smile
I need help because I can �t upload worksheets that I prepared. I give private lessons and I prepare quite a lot of things myslef and I would love to share it with you but I just can �t. I often get the message like "inner server error". I thought that my worksheet might be too big but even when I resized all pictures I still can �t upload.Cry  I don �t have that many pictures in one worksheet. Only eight small pictures. Is it too many? This document that I �ve been trying to upload  is 403KB big. Is is too big? What should I do?
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks Smile

20 Feb 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Too big! Maximum 300kb. You can open each picture with microsoft office picture manager and resize it, or you can use Paint. Try Logos � tutorial on how to reduce size of documents. I learnt from him.  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop
Have a nice day.

20 Feb 2009     

Buzybeee
Poland

Thanks for help. I �ve checked Logos tutorial but unfortunately I �d done it before only with different program and 403Kb is what I got.  Maybe I will print my document and then scan it. Maybe that will do. Anyway thanks for trying.

20 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

There �s a great free product called NXpowerlite.
It works really well.
L

20 Feb 2009     

Buzybeee
Poland

This program is amazing. Thank you so much.Hug

20 Feb 2009     

polillita
Chile

And this program runs with Mac?, because i have the same problem, and i have,  to send my works in differents parts, but that is not the idea. What should i do?

Bye.

20 Feb 2009     

Kriszta2009
Hungary

Yesterday I had similar problem. I had to compress the photos and apply them to all images for Web with the right button click.

20 Feb 2009