Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest April 15th Revival Edition    

Caption Contest April 15th Revival Edition

sarguero
Spain

Caption Contest April 15th Revival Edition

Don �t know where this all time classic gone ....... so I start a new rendition of one of our favourite contests

Ladies and Gentlemen, Let me introduce my speed queen and ......... Squeeze your brains!!!!

15 Apr 2015      

maryse pey�
France

Oh My God ! The photograph was completely drunk when he took the photo ! Look at the bike ! It is the previous model ! Where is the new collection one ?

15 Apr 2015     

sarguero
Spain

Out of contest ...........  This bike needs a "WIDE LOAD" plate

15 Apr 2015     

lameenmbaye
Senegal

Hi guys, does anyone know cool games to do in our out of the classroom for 8 or 9 year old kids? Any links to share with me? Thanks in advance. Best regards, from Senegal, West Africa!

15 Apr 2015     

kohai
Latvia

To: lameenmbaye

You should better delete this post and start a new topic if you are looking for some help...

15 Apr 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!" —Sir Mix-a-lot

15 Apr 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Young Inventors �  latest version of a bike rack. 

Ouch, Peter

15 Apr 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

Peter, you can �t even see her "rack"! ("Rack" is slang for a woman �s breasts, for those wondering about this comment.)

16 Apr 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Thanks Moody.  I just had a crack at it.  And now I �ve learned something :-)
Peter

16 Apr 2015