Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest winner April 15th    

Caption contest winner April 15th

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Dear friends - sarguero posted a lovely picture of a cat looking a bit sorry and I think that was a sweet gesture to any of us who were a bit perturbed by the picture. He understood. He is an exceptionally kind member here. 

18 Apr 2015     

manonski (f)
Canada

What is funny to someone may be offensive to another one. It is not easy to find a picture that everybody will look at and laugh. That is why I did not vote it as spam even if I did not like it.  I just did not like the fact that because I don �t share the same sense of humour with a person, that is because I have a boring life. 

I am aware that Sarguero is a valued member here and I have nothing against that member. I appreciate his contribution to this site.  

Wishing you all an awesome weekend!  

18 Apr 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Manonski. I think sarguero felt that people voted the CAPTION COMPETITION itself spam and he had no idea that the actual picture would cause offence. He has now! So, a bit of a misunderstanding...

Have a great weekend.  

18 Apr 2015     

sarguero
Spain

A great SORRY to you all it wasn �t one of my best days... and the fishing day was horrible too.

Resultado de imagen de Sorryhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTNtmIYgYixAWyiVEXeyy0oEBJoi0o6y4ss-AXCRoE3_ohWso-IQ

18 Apr 2015     

< Previous   1    2