Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > E-mail exchange    

E-mail exchange

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

E-mail exchange

Hello, guys! I �m looking for a student to exchange emails with one of my own. He is  pre-intermediate leveled with excellent writing skills. Oh, he is 30 years old, so, if any of you have someone in mind, please let me know. Thanks in advance! ;)

7 May 2015      

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi, we are in Germany at a business college. I have students which are of a similar age (late teens to mid 30 �s) and I might be able to find someone who is interested. I will spread the word and let you know.

Is that the only interested student you have, or are there others which would like to do this type of thing?

Thanks,

Dave

7 May 2015     

gyslindaolivier
Japan

Hi, I am from Japan and have jr & sr high student that are at the same level. some of them might be interested to take part in such a program. If you know of more students it could be very helpful. 

how shall we proceed  

13 May 2015