Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Take a bow    

Take a bow

franknbea
United Kingdom

Take a bow

For all the members of this site who took part and gave their time and energy so willingly

take a bow... you have done it! It is finally here!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inner-Giant-Frank-Letras-ebook/dp/B00X83THMI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431442212&sr=8-1&keywords=INNER+GIANT

And a special thanks to Victor for letting us use this wonderful site �s name once again

12 May 2015      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Frank

May I be the first to congratulate you on co-ordinating this mammoth and worthwhile project.

For those who don�t know, this is Frank�s second project where he has mustered teachers from around the world to work on a global project for children, with all monies raised donated to UNICEF (first book here).

This second book was on a much larger scale and dedicated to the theme of anti-bullying, with all monies going to an anti bullying organisation. Once again, Frank has co-ordinated this project with professionalism and dedication. The book is available at the link that Frank gave. More info is on the Facebook page.

Frank, I�m sure that this project has used much of your personal time and energy so you can take a rest now ... until the next project.

Cheers

Jayho

12 May 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

OMG!!!!! I can �t wait to see it! A massive �well done � and �thank you �.

Lynne

13 May 2015     

titine69
France

A big "THANK YOU"for the time you spent on this project.I am very impatient to read the book.
Big hugs from France!

Titine :))

13 May 2015     

Mariethe House
France

Wonderful Frank! Thank you for all the work you put in this project! I am impatient to read it!

13 May 2015     

Sara26
Brazil

Thank you for one more wonderful project, Frank!
I have already purchased my copy! Just great!!

And congrats to all the teachers involved!

A big hug! :)

15 May 2015