Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > CAPTION CONTEST    

CAPTION CONTEST

teresasimoes
Portugal

CAPTION CONTEST

Thanks again, James.

Here is my picture to challenge you all.
Come up with your witty CAPTIONS.

27 May 2015      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The book title: Clairvoyance. The script: He was lying there, in the Med, on the holiday of a lifetime, not a care in the world, thinking about his beautiful girlfriend and his evening ahead when he saw a fin....

27 May 2015     

cukurova
Turkey

Miracles happen..He can hold his umbrella,read his book and keep his legs THAT straight on water surface!!!

27 May 2015     

spinney
United Kingdom

"Perhaps I �ll try something else. Reading Jaws is making me distinctly uncomfortable."

27 May 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Spinney, I don�t think he�s reading Jaws (back in 1975 when I first saw it, that movie scarred me for life!!!). I think he�s reading Mary Poppins!

27 May 2015     

alien boy
Japan

I think he �s double checking his Jenglish translation of �ǂ̂悤���p���O���C�_�[���܂��- �how to paraglide � - and making sure he �s done everything according to the instructions, because�it doesn �t seem to be working properly! Edit: if the Japanese characters aren�t working in your browser - Dono you ni paraguraidaa shimasu is the romaji (latin alphabet) for the Japanese title. Jenglish is short for �Japanese English�. Cheers, AB

27 May 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

My ESL teacher will be proud of me! I �m studying on vacation!

27 May 2015     

sarguero
Spain

Ryanair low cost holiday pack

27 May 2015     

aftab57
United Kingdom

It is a jaw biting finish.

28 May 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Breaking news : Jesus � last heir finally spotted on sacred waters !

28 May 2015