Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > 101 ESL Teaching Tips    

101 ESL Teaching Tips

lipofootoo
United States

101 ESL Teaching Tips

Update 2020... Hey it is 5 years later and I am still kicking^^... These 101 TEFL tips were free for a year or two when I originally posted this and then I put it on Amazon for a few years and now it is included as a bonus ebook if you take the course. 

And as mentioned below I think (if you find this) that you will find the how-to videos on the site to be helpful.

30 May 2015      

sambros
Tunisia

Good morning dear colleague. the site you posted is really so interesting and helpful . Thank you for sharing .Have a nice day.!

31 May 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s a great list! Thank you for posting.

31 May 2015     

Cristiane Rossetti de Araujo
Brazil

Yes, you can.

31 May 2015     

kohai
Latvia

Not only 101 teaching tips for ESL Teachers are worth to look through and remember...
There are a lot of other useful things on your website... Thank you very much for sharing!!!

31 May 2015     

melissab
Argentina

Very helpful. it �s just common sense, but it �s great to see it put into words! Great job!

31 May 2015     

sanisti
Ukraine

thx

1 Jun 2015