Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > reported worksheet    

reported worksheet

ldeloresmoore
China

I had considered contributing to other sites, and had never considered that something like this might happen. Glad I saw this first! Sorry for your trouble, but glad I can avoid something similar now.  Ugh.  Nasty Nellies. They �re everywhere, aren �t they? Seems like they really need to just download a life. 

15 Jun 2015     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I also contribute to isl. If the avatar and the username is the same, one must be blind to report and/or vote for the removal of a ws. I have also encounted Nasty Nellies here. Hopefully, you won �t get discouraged. Keep contributing.

16 Jun 2015     

knds
Greece

FORTUNATELY MY WORKSHEET IS BACK ON!  HOPE THIS DOESN �T HAPPEN AGAIN.

16 Jun 2015     

MarionG
Netherlands

Come on!
How long does it take to write: "I also contribute at ISL collective" or something similar in the description of your contibution?
I am not a keyboard virtuoso, not even a native speaker, and it took me less than two seconds.
Not everyone here is familiar with all the different sharing sites around, nor need they be.
They, with the best intentions, report the sheet because they have seen it somewhere before.
The sheet then gets moved to the moderators  page, where the moderators need to go and check where the sheet is seen before, who published it there, if that is the same person, decide to return the sheet or not, etc, etc. etc.
All that hassle, and unpaid work , could be avoided if you would only spend those 1.7 seconds!!!
Let �s not forget that this site stays up and running thanks to people who take the time to report possible copied work, and the moderators who check if indeed there is a possible breech of copyright.
If it weren �t for those people (I am embarrassed to say that even though I have enough points, I hardly ever take that kind of responsibility), our beloved ESLprintables would have been shut down long ago for breaking copyright law.
People report and moderate not because they are Nasty Nellies, blind, or vindictive, no- they do so because they care.
Why not make their lives easier, rather than just bitch at something that could have been avoided so easily!

16 Jun 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Is has been recommended even in the rules, that if you contribute at other sites, you should mention it under your wss or in your profile. So I think there is nobody to blame but yourself. It doesn �t take so much time, as MarionG says.

16 Jun 2015     

joy2bill
Australia

Go, MarionG. Please spend the time mentioning that you contribute elsewhere. I have been a member here for a long time but I couldn �t recognise avatars if you paid me. To be honest as a moderator I find it time consuming to have to check double-ups. An extra few seconds doesn �t hurt anyone.

17 Jun 2015     

isa80
France

OK, I apologize but please stop your nasty comments because I feel hurt. You won �t lose your time with me anymore, I have deleted my work and cancelled my subscription.

18 Jun 2015     

< Previous   1    2