Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GOOD MORNING!    

GOOD MORNING!

mumekaren
Argentina

GOOD MORNING!

Hello friends! well here I am just to say morning to all of you. It is rainy in Buenos Aires. I �m having my cup of tea while I �m reading the forum and downloading some beautiful worksheets !

goodmorning.jpg

have a great weekend !!!!!!!! hugs from Buenos Aires

22 Feb 2009      

ants
Switzerland

Hello from Switzerland.

I live right in between Lausanne and Geneva and I can tell you that right now at this very moment....it �s snowing!! Wink

Luckily, yesterday, I put some birdseed out for the little sparrows, a little red robin, etc.

Going to have a cup of tea and read my book and watch the pretty snowflakes!!

Have a nice Sunday, wherever you are!! Thumbs Up

Fiona.

22 Feb 2009     

giovannademartin
Brazil

Hi from Brazil!
Oh My God! How big is the world!!! Here in Brazil is soooo hot! Almost 37�!!! And I am going to the beach! Amazing how different are the places where we live!

Have a nice snowy, foggy, sunny, windy, rainy, warm, cold... Sunday!!!

22 Feb 2009     

ants
Switzerland

How fantastic that you �re going to the beach.

Have a swim for me!! Thumbs Up

Bye for now,

Fiona.

22 Feb 2009     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Here in Portugal we are having a sunny Sunday. It seems we are almost in Spring (18�).

Have a nice Sunday

Bye

22 Feb 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

In Vina del Mar, Chile, the weather is beautiful. Sunny but cool days. So different from my hot Rio de Janeiro!  This is my first Carnival way from Brazil and I don`t know which one I miss the most - if Carnival or eslprintables.

Enjoy your day,

Anna

22 Feb 2009     

nikita2008
Argentina

Hello everyone!!!!!

I love this rainy Sunday, specially after the 41� we suffered 2 days ago in Buenos Aires!!!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday wherever you are!!!!!!!!!

22 Feb 2009