Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Phrasal verbs Revision    

Phrasal verbs Revision

Jessisun
Argentina

Phrasal verbs Revision

Hello, everybody!!! I need some piece of advice. I �m making some revision with my PET class before they have their midterm test. They have seen some phrasal verbs in the six units we have been working on ( Close-Up B1 Heinle Cengage Learning) . I want to make them revise the phrasal verbs in a fun way...but how can I do it? any suggestions? they would be more than welcomed!!!
Warm regards from Argentina
                                                         Jess 

21 Jun 2015      

joannajs
Poland

Hi Jess,

I �m a huge fan of games, so I �d revise your phrasals that way. You can use the formats of Snakes and Ladders or One Million Pound Drop games and construct your online exercise (others here will also benefit, and you �ll get extra points :-D ) or jeopardy format which will allow you to put more examples I guess. When playing perhaps in small teams/pairs your students will focus on the game and the otherwise unexciting content will not be that painful...

best,

joanna 

22 Jun 2015     

korova-daisy
Russian Federation

Try to use the book "English Practice & Progress: Phrasal Verbs & Idioms (Pre-intermediate / Advanced)" following the link for downloading. The password to open the file is englishtips.org   

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bnot5dx9sd5zxp1/1150820210.rar

There are about 40 pages of interesting tasks to choose from.

Julia

22 Jun 2015