Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Awesome site!    

Awesome site!

Mr. Wilson
Chile

Awesome site!

Hello to All,

I just want to say how glad I am eslprintables exisits. It is so useful and impacts so many lives through providing excellent teaching materials. The most important aspect is that it is a collaboration. Everybody benefits from each other´s efforts. It has good karma for sure.

Lastly  I would add that before the explosion of the www I taught in a California elementary school back in 2000 and I had an idea that predated the eslprintables web platform. What I did is create a file box divided into grades K-6 and it was strategically placed in the copy room. The idea was for teachers to "Take a copy, leave a copy" so that materials could be shared. Wow! It was a prehistoric form of eslprintables.

Well that´s all for know. A big round of applause to the creators of eslprintables and to the dedicated teachers who keep it going with their creative efforts. I take my hat off to you all. 
Steven Wilson
Teach of English, Viña del Mar, Chile 

8 Jul 2015      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

What a lovely post! I agree with you 100%. This is a brilliant site; the best!

9 Jul 2015     

Cartuxa
Portugal

You �re right! :o)

10 Jul 2015