Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Space Adventures    

Space Adventures

cbenglish
United States

Space Adventures

Hello Everyone! Hope all is going well in July. I have been teaching a science / space camp for kids and have been busy making materials to use with my young learners. Just wanted to share them here with you and hope these are useful and provide ideas and hours of fun. Click on link to get the full workbook or click on the picture to see more. Enjoy!

11 Jul 2015      

TenormanTears
Canada

�ԣ��󡡣�󡡣��������硣Downloaded it�� hopefully I�������塡���������������塡����������������

12 Jul 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Thank you!

12 Jul 2015     

EvaRamos
Panama

Thanks a lot!

12 Jul 2015     

maryano30
Peru

Thanks for sharing! It is a wonderful work! Congrats!

12 Jul 2015     

rodrigoleao2005
Brazil

Thanks for sharing!

12 Jul 2015     

sabinasanjora
Spain

Thanks a lot for this space work. It is really useful and amusing for my students. I find this theme interesting for them.

12 Jul 2015     

kwsp
United States

Your workbook is awesome!!! You did a lot of work putting it together. :-) Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!

13 Jul 2015     

HiFly
Austria

Well Done !! Needs some error corrections >> SATURN is spelled wrongly on many pages >> see page 7 and 8 etc.

14 Jul 2015     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

It �s Great! Thanks so much for sharing!

14 Jul 2015