Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Around The World    

Around The World

you_per7
Algeria

Around The World

This is a short video about a project made by my pupils last May... pupils were separated into groups.Each group chose a country to represent and let the visitors have an idea about its location, landscapes, languages. people. traditions....
There were a lot of mistakes...  but I hope you will  like the idea...
I will appreciate any comment or advice...

21 Aug 2015      

SaraMariam
United States

Wow, Youcef, the projects look amazing! Your students did a great job! I �ll forward your video to a fellow teacher who will be teaching this subject next year! Wonderful idea!

21 Aug 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Youcef, it �s fantastic! They have made some brilliant models. Thank you for sharing this excellent project with us. 

21 Aug 2015     

moemendhia
Tunisia

just woooooooow ! excellent job & ideas ,thanks for sharing it with us :)

21 Aug 2015     

noura80
Algeria

The idea as well as your pupils are just great.Thanks for sharing .I �m going to try it with my pupils this year if God wishes

21 Aug 2015     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

So motivating for both learners and their teachers. Frankly speaking , I �ve abandonded working on projects with my pupils from the time when  they started submitting ready made projects they obtained from the net. Anyway I �m not trying to discourage you. I just want to you to go ahead and keep up the good work.
  GOOD LUCK YOUCEF AND HAPPY NEW ACDEMIC YEAR!

22 Aug 2015     

hardcase
France

that is also something I do related to the theme of Christmas....get students into groups and let them work on a different country and how Christmas is celebrated through traditions, meals....etc, they then make a poster and present it to the other groups...

24 Aug 2015