Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > From Italy:penfriends wanted    

From Italy:penfriends wanted

mari3lla
Italy

From Italy:penfriends wanted

Hi, I �m a teacher of English from Italy. I �d like to start a project "poscard penfriend" with countries all over the world.  I have about 120 students aged 11-14 who are really excited to write short postcards  , but also letters or e-mails, it depends on their level, about their families, countries, friends, houses, hobbies, cities, school life and habits in general including pictures, photos and small presents too . It will be great! Thanks a lot: I am looking forward to hearing from you all! 

7 Sep 2015      

boutheina harrabi
Tunisia

HI, THAT sounds interesting.  i �m an english teacher from Tunisia.i think my pps will be so pleased to exchange emails and postcards with others  i hope we can we can work together

7 Sep 2015     

marianpayel
Argentina

Hi! I �m interested in your project. Let me know how to get started. Thanks!

7 Sep 2015     

NSU37
Russian Federation

Hello! I htink my students will be interested in your project/ Hope to hear from you and get your recommendations!

7 Sep 2015     

Maithuthi
Vietnam

I am really into your project. So are my students.We are looking forward to starting it and hearing from you soon!

8 Sep 2015     

mouad.wise
Morocco

Hi there My name is Ahmed and I am Moroccan. My students are almost of the same age as your students and they will be glad to Work on this project. If you are interested, we can start on December. Regards from Morocco

8 Sep 2015     

SM��
Turkey

Hi there

I am an English teacher in Turkey ( 11-14 years old students) and   also looking for penpals or e mail friends or any kind of communication that contribute that my students.

my e mail is [email protected]

Regards

Gülperi  

16 Sep 2015     

loreaetxaniz
Spain

Hi,
I´m really interested. I´m an English teacher in Spain, exactly in a small town of Basque Country (North of Spain). My eldest students are 11 years old, turning 12 next year. I would like to convince them that English is more than a school subject and your penpal suggestion is a good way.
Regards,
Hope to hear from you soon.
Lorea 

23 Sep 2015