Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > BUSINESS ENGLISH CURRICULUM    

BUSINESS ENGLISH CURRICULUM

ldeloresmoore
China

BUSINESS ENGLISH CURRICULUM

Hi, All --- 

Seems like from time to time I see various people asking for Business English ideas or resources.  For what it �s worth, I �m in the midst of creating a 126-lesson Business English curriculum. I live and work in Beijing, so everything is slanted with that in mind. But pretty much everything can be altered for use in other countries.

I was asked to do this as part of a larger project, and so since I �m doing it anyway, I decided to also make the necessary alterations to make it suitable to donate here as well.  I hope it �s helpful. 

Have a great day!

Dee 

8 Sep 2015      

starrr
Brazil

Great idea, where can we find the material? ;)

9 Sep 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

Hi, Starr -- 

Sorry for the late response.

Here �s the link to my printables ---

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=1507372#thetop 

You may need to just cut & paste this into your browser bar. I�ve never tried to share a link here before, so I�m not quite sure how it works on this particular site. 

Thanks for your interest! If you have any questions about the material, please let me know. 

Cheers -- 

Dee

13 Sep 2015