Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Back in the saddle    

Back in the saddle

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Congrats. Good luck with your students. :-)

10 Sep 2015     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations, Bruce!  Your students are lucky to have you.

10 Sep 2015     

yanogator
United States

Thank you for all the good wishes.

When I arrived, the person in charge of the classes wasn �t there, so I had no orientation. I didn �t realize that there were two ESL classes, and I hadn �t been told which one was mine, so I had to wait a little while. The other teacher was substituting, also, so she didn �t know much more than I did. There were two students without a class, and I determined that they had a very basic level of English, so I decided that they were mine. I had been given only a rudimentary lesson plan, which helped, because I was able to verify that they were the students intended for me.

Our time was well spent, and it �s good that I know a few words of Spanish, because that allowed me to teach them more than I could have otherwise.

The most important thing is that I enjoyed it (since it was volunteer work), as did my two students.
Bruce 

10 Sep 2015     

maryse pey�
France

I am pretty sure that all your students will enjoy your lessons my friend !

Good luck !

11 Sep 2015     

< Previous   1    2