Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Give me ideas and tips to create worksheets, please! =)    

Give me ideas and tips to create worksheets, please! =)

JHK4896
Mexico

Give me ideas and tips to create worksheets, please! =)

Hi to all! =)

As the post title says, I want to create some worksheets but I �m currently out of ideas. I want to create something nice and useful for you all, so I decided to ask for some ideas and tips. I �ve done so far some, and I want to continue creating more! =)

For example, what kind of activities are better to be included in a worksheet? That �s a question I �ve thought since long ago =P 
Your comments will be highly appreciated! =D 

Regards,
Jesús 

14 Sep 2015      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think that any kind of worksheet is welcome if there are good exercises to go with pictures or texts. What  would be quite useful for me, are intermediate and advanced texts with vocabulary and grammar exercises. But I �m sure other colleagues would say otherwise. 

15 Sep 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

After being here a while my thoughts are either how can I produce a better worksheet than I have seen, or create something new that no one has thought of, or has not thought of for a while.
All activities can be considered for a worksheet, it just has to be very useful, or look good to catch people �s eyes when they look through the work sheets here as they usually have to be put in front of students who would want to be interested by what they see.  
Just do a search and see what the most popular downloads have in their styles and contents.
Good luck. 

15 Sep 2015     

kwsp
United States

Detailed and colorful worksheets seem to get downloaded more often. Check out these contributors to see what I mean.

Templates and tutorials are free to download.   Here is the link for tutorials.

Here is the link for templates.

Of course, m ake sure your worksheets are 100% English, have no watermarked pictures, and are your own work.

Good luck and have fun!

15 Sep 2015     

JHK4896
Mexico

Thank you very much for your useful comments! =D =D I �ll take them into account! =3

15 Sep 2015