Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen pals     

Pen pals

uatike
Turkey

Pen pals

Hello friends
I am a teacher in Turkey and I am looking for pen-pals for my students who are 14-17. 
I prefer the traditional way; letter, envelope,stamp, post :)
We suceeded this with  friends from Romania, Portugal, Malaysia and Morocco in previous years. we experienced that we can do it :)
All the countries are welcome. 

20 Sep 2015      

Noma Hassanna
Western Sahara

Hi Uatike,
My name is Hassanna, and I am a teacher of English in Morocco.
Your idea seems great and i am willing to take part in it, but i do not know how. Could you clarify more, please?
 any way, I �m okay with that, in principle.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
much love and respect.
Noma Hassanna. 

21 Sep 2015     

Llywan
France

Hello,

That could be a good idea... How many pupils could take part in this? 
The pupils I �m thinking about are 14...I �ve got 2 classes...But I can limit to just one.
 Anyway... looking forward to hearing from you.
 Hiyi Aksamlar

Ann
PS: I don �t want to interfere with Noma.... We could make other pupils become penpals too....?

21 Sep 2015     

24VICTORIA
Spain

Hello,
I´m also interested in having a pen-pal activity this school year. I teach English in Granada, Spain. I have a class of 14-year-olds ( 27 students) and 2 classes of 12 year-olds ( 30 students in one group and 23 in the other one). This is probably one of the most motivating activity for the students. 

Thanks in advance .
Victoria 

21 Sep 2015     

medderraz
Morocco

Hi Uatike ( & Everybody ), 
   I �m another teacher in/from Morocco, I haven �t tried this idea of pen-pals ( or e-pals) before with my students, but it seems quite interesting & motivating as other colleagues pointed out above ! Anyway, I �m willing to take part in the activity, though my students for this year may be a bit older (17/18/19 ...!)  Yet, it will definitely be a good experience for them as well as an authentic writing practice !

21 Sep 2015     

alasouhir
Tunisia

hello I �m an English teacher in Tunisia my pupils aged 13and 14 wish to take part in this project

10 Oct 2015