Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good night to all.    

Good night to all.

Ivona
Serbia

Has everyone lost their marbles tonight?? Let �s kick that Pandora lady! She�s mean. She�s got all our marbles in the box! Let�s go on a quest! Ta-da! Cool

24 Feb 2009     

pmca
Portugal

Barbara, you have created an unbelievable discussion over a ridiculous issue. It is - in the least - petty and rude.

I �m still waiting for the apology.

Paula

24 Feb 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

It is not surprising coming from an eternal  victim. Always feeling attacked and unjustly treated and misunderstood.
Tolerance and kindness are free. We don �t need to rich, a great teacher or whatsoever. Either we have it or not.
When we continuously victim we end by loosing them.

Don �t you know that if every one on this site starts to ask for being congratulated for some celebration day, we won �t have room to place a word about subjects that actually concern this site.
 This is an ESL site; for teaching and teachers not a public chat room or whatever.
It is always kind to congratulate someone for some special event from time to time. We don �t have to do it evry time with every body to be kind.

Looking forward for an apology.

Have a nice day.

24 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Barbara, just stop ok? This doesn �t seem to be one of your best days so you should take a break and relax... I agree with pmca - your discussion is ridiculous, I �m sorry but it �s true. Do you answer to all the topics that we have here in the forum???? I don �t think so...

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

So... we have come to this, have we? We are rude or mean if we don �t say "congratulations" to people. I think that I judge my colleague by other virtues than one so "superficial" as that...

Well, just so you know... today is Mardi Gras - Martes de Carnival here in Spain, Portugal, Brazil, and a whole bunch of places and nobody here has been plastering the board with it, expecting a "Have fun" message!

24 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Good night to you too. just try to relax, ok?

24 Feb 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Good night to you too. Just try to relax, ok?

24 Feb 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Are we being called "nasty and superficial" just because we didn �t acknowledge your message? Sorry to break the news but don �t you know that people  have jobs, house chores, errands to run and cannot afford to spend time on the net? Can �t you realize that most of us have very little time to spend on eslprintables and when they do  it �s just because they want to upload some of their stuff, download some of the stuff which is already there and then get back to their life? Most of us DON �T HAVE TIME to answer to every "hello" "have a nice day" message that has been posted on the site! 99% of us probably hasn �t even seen your message and the other 1% who has, has probably thought "nice!" and then gone on with her/his life!! Honestly, I didn �t even think your message called for an answer!! Don �t take things personally!!! There are so many things in life that are worth your fury and outrage, this is just not one of them! 

24 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

There have been carnival messages all week. 

We don �t celebrate Valentine �s day here but it didn �t stop me from sending wishes,  the same for Xmas , and New Years.   On the American and Canadian Mother �s day I will wish people a happy day even though we don �t celebrate it here.   

It was also the way they slaughter that poor girl  and the fact that after I solved the pimwit thing the board went quiet like it �s beyond them to say something.  Silke was joking with someone that it must be a drink because they couldn �t figure it out. 
I just think people are rude - but it might just be the fact that we are writing  and not speaking.

24 Feb 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

I agree with Zora.
I�m from Brazil, was traveling and have just got home....
We aren�t online here 24h to check the forum and post messages all the time.
Sometimes it�s really difficult to check the printables of the day..... well, for me is...
Good night, fellows.
Cassy

24 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >