Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Great job!    

Great job!

NightEvans
Brazil

Great job!

Hey everyone!

I �ve been taking a look at all the wonderful worksheets you guys have uploaded and just would like to say: CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks so much for sharing. My points haven �t been added to my account yet, which means I �m not allowed to download anything... but I �ll be patient. It �s definitely worth waiting!

Cheers,
Elisa

24 Feb 2009      

genzianella
Italy

I �ve just had a look at your ws and they are brilliant! i �ve seen lots of people downloaded them, you deserve it, they are truly nice! Have a good night (forgive my ignorance, I don �t know what time is it now in Brazil but since here in Italy it �s nearly 11 pm I �m just wishing you good night!). Ciao ciao!!

24 Feb 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

Thank you and congrats for your work.
Keep on sharing.
Cassy

24 Feb 2009     

valanguages
Brazil

Have ypu got your points?
I sent some worksheets too and I haven�t seen my points.
Answer mewhen you receive>
Kisses

24 Feb 2009     

NightEvans
Brazil

Thank you so much, Cassy and genzianella! I �m really glad you found my worksheets useful; actually, after taking a look at the "ab fab" work some teachers have submitted, I �m quite sure there �s a lot of room for improvement! 

Cheers!
---Eli

PS: It �s 7 PM here in Brazil, so... that �s it, genzianella: good night for you too!

24 Feb 2009