Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > New Contributions Downloads taken from points    

New Contributions Downloads taken from points

zootsoot
China

New Contributions Downloads taken from points

I just downloaded around 25 files from new contributions but was surprised to see they �d been taken from my points. Does anyone know if it �s possible to correct this and get my points back? Thanks, Al

18 Nov 2015      

maryse pey�
France

If they were old contributions it is normal.

18 Nov 2015     

David Lisgo
Japan

Contribution aren �t free immediately but become so the following day. Seems that you chose the wrong day to download.

18 Nov 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi ZS

If you went to the New Contributions menu on the left side of the home page and downloaded them via that, you shouldn�t lose points. You can check your downloading status on the top right of the home page.  There should be a message that says Today, you have __ free downloads left.

If you are doing this and losing points, only Victor can remedy it. It�s best to  PM him.

Cheers

Jayho

18 Nov 2015