Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Body Parts    

Body Parts

carmen_obd
Romania

Good morning,

Thank you all for the information. I really appreciate.

Best wishes,
Carmen

25 Feb 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Heres my two bits worth.. hehe
I love this subject as I teach little kids so have to repeat subjects over and over again. I wanted to use Mr Potato head (the childrens doll/game thing) but I would have had to buy two or three sets for the whole class.-too expensive. So I spent a little time printing and cutting out all sorts of body parts and laminating them. I gave each child a potato head (just a laminated round piece of brown card) then I had all the body parts on a big board (just with sticky tape). The kids could then choose between, blue eyes, green eyes, big nose small nose. etc. Mr potato head also has arms and legs in different colours. The kids then all have different faces and if they are a little bit good they can describe their potato head to you. This takes a bit of prep but once you have made it you can use it over and over again.

Also check out www.supersimplesongs.com and click on the �hokey pokey shake � you can watch the video without having to buy the CD... Its a different version of the normal hokey cokey but its fun.

HAve fun with the little ones.

Greetings Yeti xxxx

25 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2