Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A video grammar presentation of the construction "don ´t mind + verb with -ing" (For ESL teachers)     

A video grammar presentation of the construction "don ´t mind + verb with -ing" (For ESL teachers)

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

A video grammar presentation of the construction "don ´t mind + verb with -ing" (For ESL teachers)

Hello everyone!

Here is a new video about "Don ´t mind + verb with -ing" + a couple of exercises to practice it. 
If you are interested, you are welcome to have a look at it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LC1kA4zrSU 

Thank you very much! 

Best wishes, 
Empire of English 

21 Nov 2015      

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Hello!

Thank you for sharing that Empire of English! I posted a worksheet on warm-ups for a lesson on the function of apologising a month or two ago. Did you happen to see it? Please feel free to use it if you are interested. There ´s also one on the Present Perfect. It uses a comic. I ´m a bit of a beginner, so they ´re not as colourful as yours. Sorry about that. Plus, you know, I think printing ink can be expensive and it saves the planet to use fewer colours.

I like your cat. /me waves back at him.

Best wishes,

Tap

21 Nov 2015     

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

Tapioca, hello :) THank you very much! I will definitely have a look at your worksheet and will use it with my students.  ;) It doesn ´t matter if it ´s colourful or not, the main thing is that it should be useful, right?

Have a great day! ;)

Empire of English 

22 Nov 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Why thank you! Your whiteboard drawings are amazing! How did you learn to draw like that? Does it take a long time? Perhaps you could do a video on how to draw figures?

Tap

22 Nov 2015     

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

Tapioca, I have never been taught how to draw, I just started doing it when I was a child and it came on its own.

22 Nov 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

@ Empire of English: your little video presentations are a marvellous resource. Keep sending them in!

@ Tapioca (and anyone else who might be interested): I often use my own drawings in lessons, but I´ll be the first to admit that they tended to be a bit too fussy and time-consuming. Then I saw this video from Paul Millard. There are some top drawing tips here.

Alex

22 Nov 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Now that ´s what I needed, thank you Alex! I also just ordered this book on Amazon: Ed Emberley ´s Drawing Book: Make A World

I ´m hoping that in future my deer will look less string-like. :-)

Tap

22 Nov 2015     

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

almaz, thank you very much!

22 Nov 2015     

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

almaz and Tapioca, here is the link to a very useful book too!!! it will also help you to make nice drawings! I use it a lot!

https://atiyepestel.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/1000pictures_all.pdf

Empire of English 

22 Nov 2015