Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A video grammar presentation of the Causative form     

A video grammar presentation of the Causative form

EmpireOfEnglish
Russian Federation

A video grammar presentation of the Causative form

Hello guys!

Here is a new video about the causative form + exercises! Hope you will find it useful! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAth0r0zoiI

Take care and have a great day!

Empire of English 

23 Nov 2015      

Mariethe House
France

Brilliant as usual! Thank you! Big smileClap

23 Nov 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Good one Anastasia! I�d really love it if you took digital images of your drawings and made them available! :-)) I love the magnetic (?) car and money too!

After your video, YouTube played another on the causative by a guy called Daniel Byrnes. I liked the animations he did and he has a great narrating voice. I am not sure I would have chosen the theme he used (a girl who feels she has to get her physical appearance enhanced to get a guy to notice her) but it works okay.

He used a phrase though, which I didn �t understand. Maybe it�s American? Or I think he might be Canadian from the way he says �house�?

Does anyone know what "She got her digits" means? It�s at 57 seconds in.

Tap

23 Nov 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

I imagine it�s her phone number ("digits" � geddit!!!???).

("he got her digits")

23 Nov 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Wow, yes, you �re right! Thanks Alex. The first Google hit I got was "askmen.com - how to get her digits in under 3 minutes". Ugh. If someone asked me for my digits they �d only get one and it wouldn �t be the index finger ;-))

Tap

23 Nov 2015