Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Meeting/Finding People    

Meeting/Finding People

feliciaxavier
Brazil

Meeting/Finding People

I �ve been a member of this site for some months and I think it �s great what happens here (related to teaching and sharing experiences, not arguing: hehe), but I miss something: I �d like to have a way to find people I already know, like my friends, who are also teachers, I �m sure they are here but I can �t find them. Is there a way to do that? If so, let me know. If not, here is my suggestion. That would make this website more than perfect. Brazilian kisses for everybody!!!  

Fel�cia

25 Feb 2009      

bamarcia
Brazil

Hi Fel�cia,

It would be great to do so, but I guess most of the people would rather remain anonymous. Once I got an email from a teacher of a well  known English school from my city and I knew who she was both because she had  signed using her first name (and I had been introduced to her in a Braz-Tesol convention) and had used her school email. I was delighted to find her and replied immediately. Well, it never heard from her again! ;(
However, you will soon find out you can make real friends here. I have!!!

All the best,

Marcia

25 Feb 2009     

feliciaxavier
Brazil

Thanks for writing Marcia, good to know I �m not the only one who misses it!! By the way, I took a look at your work and I think it is great!! See you!!

25 Feb 2009     

Bruno Andrade
Brazil

That �s true.

I would just suggest that we exchanged some work.
Since we are brazilian. And not friends yet.
We then can exchange two things: experience and friendship!

Take care gals!

2 Mar 2009