Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cats    

Cats

Damielle
Argentina

Cats

Do you know that libertybelle loves her cats? well, I think that I have found a picture of them and some of their friends!! Musicians, like her!!!

What do you think??

25 Feb 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Yeah, they are in tune just like Libertybelle!!!!
Now that �s how I imagine Damielle �s cat? A computer brainy expert!!!

What do u think??????
Love u,
Nebal

25 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You are right Nebal:

LOL It �s amazing: It looks like my Uchi. he usually sits next to me when I �m working with the computer and tries to press the keys. My family says that when I �m not at home, he walks on the keyboard as if he were  trying to turn on the computer !!!

25 Feb 2009     

Mariethe House
France

thank you for making me laugh first trhing in the morning!
you are my good  fairies!
BTW, don �t fairies have crowns? Maybe it �s time you got the crown from Ivona! Or was it from Libertybelle?  anyway, I will vote for you! some people are a bit toWinko possessive!HeartI love you all!

marieth�!

don �t you think I am getting good at inserting gifs and clipart or whatever you call them!

Have a very nice day!

25 Feb 2009     

chorima
Spain

thanks Damielle and Nebal for such cute pics. I am a cat lover myself.....and it �s great to log in and find you there joking and having posted great gifs.

Good morning to you all (here in Spain it �s 9am)
Chorima

25 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, girls!!!!!!!!!!

25 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Mariethe: I don �t feel like quarrelling with Ivona. Apart from being a very nice person herself, I know that she has a very skillful lawyer Cool and I don �t have any yet Unhappy. So if she wants to keep the crown, I won �t oppose her position. It �s not convenient for me, you know!!!Wacko

25 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

25 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Meow (translation: Wow! Super! Fantastic! Wonderful! Marvelous! Stupendous! supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Thank you so much!
Hugs
L

25 Feb 2009