Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ask for help     

Ask for help

hjeij
Tunisia

Ask for help

I need your help :( 
I �ve 894 points but I can �t download documents . What  shall  I do? 

4 Dec 2015      

kohai
Latvia

If you have already downloaded 894 documents, you have to make new your contributions in order to get the points for downloading... 

4 Dec 2015     

hjeij
Tunisia

no, I ve downloaded less than 800 and most of the documents I ve downloaded r free

4 Dec 2015     

kohai
Latvia

Sorry, then I also don �t have the answer. I have never had such a problem... 

4 Dec 2015     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I believe that there must be a difference of 30 at all times between your overall points and your downloads.

4 Dec 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi hjeij

So frustrating for you!

My first suggestion is to log out of your account here, then log in again.

If that doesn�t work then my second suggestion would be to use a different browser and see if that makes a difference.  I use IE11, Chrome and Firefox and sometimes things are a little different.

If that doesn�t work either, then Victor is your last resort. Send him a PM and hopefully he�ll get back to you.

Good luck!

Cheers

Jayho

4 Dec 2015     

MarionG
Netherlands

If none of the above suggestions works, a less than nice thought crosses my mind...

Did you check the number of downloads in your name? It says under your profile picture, right under your points. (only you can see those) Maybe someone else has been using your points? Do you stay logged in on a school computer?

6 Dec 2015