Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TIMELINE MAKING    

TIMELINE MAKING

ldeloresmoore
China

TIMELINE MAKING

I just want to say -- I don �t know which kind soul turned me on to ReadWriteThink.Org �s timeline maker, but 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  It may, in fact, be the greatest thing since peanut butter. I �m pretty sure.

14 Dec 2015      

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Dee, that made me laugh!

I did a quick search to have a look at it after such a glowing recommendation and thought it would be useful to include the link here in case anyone else wants to check it out (the timeline tool, not peanut butter).

Tap

14 Dec 2015     

gulgunmurat
Turkey

Dear  Ideloresmoore and tap,

Thanks a lot for informing us about this useful site.  

14 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

It may have been Marta or Maria Natalia who first found it (over 7 and 4 years ago!)

And Lorybell included it in a bunch of useful resources more recently:

Although somehow I thought Jayho or Lynne had recommended in the past few months.

Tap

_________
As an only vaguely related aside, if anyone has a desperate need to know what Elvis � favourite sandwich was, just ask. You �ll then understand part of the reason he put on a lot of weight in later years... (it involved peanut butter).

14 Dec 2015     

Jayho
Australia

It wasn�t me Tap, but I have used that wonderful site before. I have a vague recollection that cunliffe recommended it recently.

14 Dec 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks, Tap.   

Glad to give you a giggle.  And thanks for including the link. In my glee, I was remiss.....

Dee 

OH! One more thing ---- not that it matters, unless someone is doing a name search -- 

My ID is LDeloresMoore.....

When I input it, I used caps and lowers, but the final product came out in all lowers, thus making a lower-case L (l) look like an upper-case I.....Ugh....

The L is for my first name --- which shall not be known, as I detest it greatly...... :-P  

Cheers

16 Dec 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@LDeloresMoore - Leonora? 

16 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Here �s my theory: she became a twinkle in her parents � eyes during a brief stopover in a sleepy Welsh town during their honeymoon, so they decided to name her after it.

Now she has to travel with a custom-made passport.

Here �s a gratuitous image of Welsh chocolate containing �ridiculously Welsh peanut butter �:

Interesting facts: peanut butter in Welsh is menyn cnau mwnci    

Tap

16 Dec 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

HA! @Cunliffe -- Nevermore.....

@Tap  --Ok, that made me snort

17 Dec 2015