Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Stealing the British Council´s Archive?    

Stealing the British Council´s Archive?

cli1
Andorra

Stealing the British Council´s Archive?

Hello Victor and everybody!
Recently I discovered the British Council�s Archive: an extensive online-collection of ideas for teaching, games, lesson plans, everyday activities etc. I found it extremely helpful, but because of its size I had difficulties finding a certain article that I had discovered a few days before. So, in order to have the information always handy - also because computers and internet tend to fail when you most need them - I sat down, did a lot of copying and pasting and printed it out: 60 pages of ready to use teaching tips.
I�d like to share that, but I�m not sure if it isn�t "stolen material". Can I upload it or rather not???

Many Thanks�Tongue

4 Oct 2008      

meuge
Argentina

Hi eagan!
I already knew the site and it is totally useful... !!Thanks!!!Thumbs Up
 I think that  sharing the link with us would be better and enough, because uploading your word document would lead to a lot of misunderstandings since you copied the contents from there...
Thank you again!
Regards
M. EugeniaHug

4 Oct 2008