Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spammers at the beginning of the year!    

Spammers at the beginning of the year!

spied-d-aignel
France

Spammers at the beginning of the year!

First of all I  WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!  thanks to those who manage to push away the hackers, but how do you do that? I tried this morning but couldn �t have access to any services., And tonight I have uploaded things which are not appearing on tomorrow �s  contributions. so what can I do? , thanks  for your help, Sylvie: I want to work again!!!

2 Jan 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Sylvie,
Tomorrow �s things are not previewing yet and I can see that you have got 2 great contributions ready to go on... I think you will be OK as the spammers can �t interfere with the contributions... Don �t worry and Happy New Year! 

2 Jan 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

Thanks for your answer sur but the spammers are back tonight:(((Happy New year to you too

2 Jan 2016     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

YES THEY ARE!

A few minutes ago it was impossible to post anything, download.....

2 Jan 2016     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Just click on the link to "Message Board" on the left of the main page, and then save that page link to your computer. It will enable anyone to post messages to clear the spam (The main page seems to hold the latest 10 messages).
Probably saving the links to sending a printable or a PowerPoint  might be a workaround too, but I have not tried the latter method yet while there is spam on the boards.
I hope that helps,
 Good luck and a Happy New Year to all Non-Spammers. 

3 Jan 2016     

teresasimoes
Portugal

May you all have a Happy New Year!

3 Jan 2016