Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > St Patrick īs Day    

St Patrick īs Day

ivanmontani
Argentina

St Patrick īs Day

Hi to all the members of ESL. My name is Ivan Montani and I must confess that I īve become an ESL Printable ADDICT. I can īt help visiting the site every time I turn on the computer. And right now I īm overworked getting things ready to start a new school year on Monday. I tell you all that I teach young kids, teens and adults (my oldest student is 66 already!!)
I īm writing since I īm planning my classes for the week where St Patrick īs Day takes place and I was wondering if any of you could recommend ideas (songs, games, poems, classroom ideas, etc, etc, etc) concerning St Patrick īs. Thanks in advance and I wish you all a nice weekend.
Hugs from Argentina
Ivan Montani

27 Feb 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi ivanmontani,

Check out this page....It will help...Oh..and welcome

Greek Professor

27 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

Limericks can be fun if your students are advanced enough--you can get some from poemhunter.com

Douglas

27 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I posted a game awhile ago but I put it in the wrong section, so you may not have seen it.  Forgive me if I mention it here.  If you want I can send it to you in an email.  I will post some songs soon.

28 Feb 2009