Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SWISS teacher is looking for "PEN PALS" for her classes!    

SWISS teacher is looking for "PEN PALS" for her classes!

Giulietta66
Switzerland

SWISS teacher is looking for "PEN PALS" for her classes!

Hi everyone! Would anybody be interested in "penfriending" his/her students with my students? I have two classes, one is level A2-B1 and are 25! (age 15-16) one is level B1-B2 and are 16! (16-18) lots of LOVE for this new year to come! Contact me: [email protected] :-)

9 Jan 2016      

Mina Griri Bouziane
Algeria

Hi Elena .My name is Amina .I am a middle school teacher.I will be delighted to find penpals to my students who are between 12 and 14.In my country English is taught as a second foreign language.It will be very interesting for my learners to communicate with other young English speakers .By the way.I am from Algeria ,in Northern Africa.Waiting for your reply.

9 Jan 2016     

jamila2015
Tunisia

hi Elena if you are interested we can  help our pupils interact. i am tunisian and i teach the same age group as you do. 

11 Jan 2016     

lailataik
Morocco

Hello dear Elena,
I am an english teacher from Morocco and I am looking for a school partner to start the collaboration of a penpal project.I have some classes who have already started writing letters and would like to improve their english and get to know other cultures through exchanging letters or postcards.

My studentsare very motivated and  are aged 15 - 16 years old.they are in the 10th grade option science.
please write soon and tell me what do you think.

My email is [email protected]

Best regards

laila

14 Jan 2016